Thank You For Your Service!
Not enough is being done-on any level-for United States Military Veterans and their families. Vets-Cars
is an association of auto dealers who have pledged to help make the above statement obsolete.
Your Service Has Earned You and Your Family A Great Deal and a Hassle-Free Experience!
Vets-Cars is the auto industry's only association of dealers who pledge
Honesty Efficiency Respect Openness when working with our military family.
At Brian Harris Autoplex, we're proud that our reputation for fair and square business practices
has earned us an invitation to be a part of such an important organization.
"Your experience with us will be a reflection of our deep gratitude for your service"
What To Expect:
What You Won't Get:
- You will be greeted promptly and warmly, thanked for your service and introduced to management.
- You will be invited to sign your Wall of Honor.
- Your Vets-Cars sales rep will spend as much or as little time with you as you wish, answering your questions openly and honestly.
- You will be given clear, upfront, no haggle, first price-best price numbers. With new vehicles prices will in most cases be at or below invoice.
Of course, you get all other applicable factory incentives. Pre-owned vehicles will be below retail.
- Your trade will be appraised for the very highest amount that the dealer can give you. The valuation will be substantiated.
- You will be introduced to the business manager and will be offered finance options and value added products.
- Your new vehicle will be detailed to your satisfaction and will have a full tank of fuel at delivery.
- You will be encouraged to complete our "After Action Report" satisfaction survey on our website.
- You will be contacted by the dealer within two days to inquire as to your complete satisfaction.
- No games, no bait and switch, no long delays.
- You will not be pushed, badgered, pressured or played with.
- No one will ask you for a deposit to "show you're serious".
- No back and forth, no "I gotta talk to my manager".
- No one will say "Hey Honey, where's your husband?
Don't you want him to help?".
- No 'packed' payments. No surprises at delivery.