Not enough is being done-on any level-for United States Military Veterans and their families. Vets-Cars is an association of auto dealers who have pledged low upfront pricing and a superior, respectful and transparent automobile purchase and ownership experience.
Your Service Has Earned You and Your Family A Great Deal and a Hassle-Free Experience!
What to Expect
- You will be greeted promptly and warmly, thanked for your service and introduced to management.
- You will be invited to sign your Wall of Honor.
- Your Vets-Cars sales rep will spend as much or as little time with you as you wish, answering your questions openly and honestly.
- You will be given clear, upfront, no haggle, first price-best price numbers. With new vehicles prices will in most cases be at or below invoice. Of course, you get all other applicable factory incentives. Pre-owned vehicles will be below retail.
- Your trade will be appraised for the very highest amount that the dealer can give you. The valuation will be substantiated.
- You will be introduced to the business manager and will be offered finance options and value added products.
- Your new vehicle will be detailed to your satisfaction and will have a full tank of fuel at delivery.
- You will be encouraged to complete our "After Action Report" survey on our website.
- You will be contacted by the dealer within two days to inquire as to your complete satisfaction.
What You Won't Get
- No games, no bait and switch, no long delays.
- You will not be pushed, badgered, pressured or played with.
- No one will ask you for a deposit to “show you're serious”.
- No back and forth, no “I gotta talk to my manager”.
- No one will say “Hey Honey, where’s your husband? Don’t you want him to help?”.
- No "packed" payments.
- No surprises at delivery.
Our average rating from our customers is
I purchased a 2015 GMC 1500 SierraI love the truck. The price was pretty good considering my trade. The staff was extremely friendly and professional.Read More >>
Service writer was friendly, the technichian found the problem quickly and we made arrangements so that I could pick up our Buick LaCrosse after hours.Read More >>
The dealership is a great place to bring my car and very friendly place.Read More >>
New Orleans, LA
I brought my 2015 Encore in for routine maintenance. Service was prompt and friendly.Read More >>
Pearl River, LA
Great service and friendly associates at thus dealership.Read More >>
They took my car back as soon as I go there and it took less then 45 minutes to change my oil.Read More >>
My experiences a always great here. I am always treated like the number one customer. The red carpet is not the theme anymore I always feel like I am on it. Most important, my vehicle is treated withRead More >>
Best dealership on the Northshore!Read More >>
Service is awesome , I just think the price of the oil change and tire rotation is a little expensive. Other than that everything else was great!Read More >>
Pearl River, LA
We purchased a 2015 GMC Terrain and the overall experience at your dealership was very positive. Our 'technical' person, Ryan (sorry, I believe this to be his name) was very personable and knowledgeabRead More >>
Ocean Springs, MS